Sunday, March 16, 2008

Tagged by Sue

Instructions:Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
In my early 30s, assuming at current growth rate

2. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
I don't have much blog buddies, but from those blogs that I read..
a) Alvin Ong- Need a reality check & resourceful guy to make me survive the ordeal
b) Jeff Ooi - Need a guy who could shoot me into politic should we be rescued
c) Dawn Yang - Just came across her blog and would fill up my free time in the island, hehe

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Holland (I want to smoke pot freely)

4.If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Alien came to visit Earth

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yup, if I am stucked in an island for example

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
My sanity

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Invest $500,000 into medium risk investment, $150,000 for car, and $300,000 for a new house. The remaining $50k for family

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Of course

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
a) Genuine
b) Smart
c) Friendly

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Must be able to communicate without implementing filters
- Good IQ
- Able to enter kitchen and come out to the living room (入得厨房,出得厅堂)
- Fresh grad with zero to minimal experience is preferred

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Lier type

12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
Of course! So many things I did in the past that could better

13. What is the thing that will make you think someone is bad?
Double face, for there are hidden agenda and makes people doubt, doubt is bad

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family, else why would I part so much of my income to them

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Yes. I can really buy and I'm amaze of myself sometimes

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
My experimenting method, it has killed alot of 'subject' :)

17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Nearly everyone, I think I'm kinda open (my boss and my friends for example)

18. What's the thing that you're most proud of?
No big deal out of me so far, so I think its the fact that I'm alive for the past 26 years

19. Rainy day or sunny day?
I like the smell of rain

20. Biggest spending per receipt in your life (loan not included)
My HD-EG engine conversion - RM3400 inclusive of workmanship

I am going to tag :
Alvino

No other blogger buddy to mention...

No comments: