Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Wish List

  1. PlayStation 3
  2. LCD TV (32" and above) with <2ms>
  3. Internet connection in Halaman [DONE]
  4. Satellite channel service in Halaman
  5. Water heater(s) in Halaman [DONE]
  6. Pet dog - Pug
  7. Fire a round of assault rifle (AK47 / M4A1 / Steyr Aug..etc) without dislocating shoulder [DONE]
  8. Nissan Cefiro A31 with RB20DET / RB25DET
  9. Her (Life ain't making it easy for me)
  10. Kitchen cabinet + renovated dish wash area
  11. Comfy 1x1m carpet [DONE]
  12. Dolby Digital Pro Logic II (Yes I know I already have Pro Logic, but who don't want the best)
  13. Active subwoofer (Yes I know I already have a passive one, active sounds more cool)
  14. Double storey property with at least 1200 sq. ft. build up and can cater a minimum of 2 cars
  15. PDA phone with GPS capable
  16. Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 Front speakers
  17. My 1st RM 1 Million (inclusive of asset and liquidation liabilities)
  18. Race a complete lap round in Germany's Nürburgring (Yes, that's a freaking 22.8km race track)
  19. Perform 3 stunts on board of a light commercial plane (Barrel roll, Split-S and a loop)
  20. Visits at least 15 different countries before I die (must include US, Europe, East Europe, Russia, China, Australia, South America)

No comments: