Saturday, May 02, 2009

Nice week ma...

Had been watching alot of movie lately... finally there are time to clear up those downloaded movie especially this week where my schedule and job load are loose (don't tell my boss)! Had been watching "What happened in Vegas" which is kinda like a chick flick, not bad of a show which cool down myself but with an expected ending. Worth watching if you want something light... and there are a few spur of the moment laughter... well, it would be seriously wrong if you don't laugh watching this movie anyway. Cameron is kinda chio in certain scene and potong stim in certain shots... but I'm sure this is what the director want the audience to feel...


Another film is "Sniper", and no... this is not the English movie which have a few sequel here and there, this is a chinese film starring innocenti Richie Ren, sex king Edison and another guy I don't know his name. The movie basically used all the famous sniper rifle that CS fans and airsoft fans would heard of... PSG-1, Artic warfare AWP, Dragunov, Beretta 50 cal. (yup that anti vehicle shit) are all there... the plot is a standard "best guy" left the academy coz of circumstancial issue and came back for revenge and take out some good guys before some good guy come back and square off with him. It talks about some of the sniping method and tactic but nothing deep like "double tap" or the like. Its worth noting that his movie is also behind in screening time because of the sex scandal Edison got involved earlier...
Having said that I have more time in my hand now, I foresee that this window of enjoyment will close soon once the next wave of work hits my factory... so much for "hardship first, enjoy later"... and I still have 7 days of leave to clear by June!!! I wonder if I am able to clear it in time... it would be silly to just burn off my earned leave because of heavy workload... this is just insane.
This week is also 3 days off.. because of labour day on Friday (1st May maaa)... didn't do much at home, was downloading torrent, watching movie, sleeping... the standard work. Hohoho

Till next time, TiBuN signing off...




No comments: