Thursday, June 05, 2008

I had enough! Declaring war on LOTR: RotK

I had been searching high and low for this piece of crap and had hit a square wall all this while, so I am officially declaring war on "Lord of the Ring: Return of the King - 4 disc Special Extended DVD version"!!!!!! This blardy box set has eluded my radar for the past 6 months, and now I'm switching my active sonar to hunt this sunnava biatch. To make matter worse, the ones that I wanted is the 'cheaper' version, which tags at around RM30 to RM40 depending on the mood of the seller... The original goes for around RM169


The direct and indirect places I have tried to look for are as below (in chronological order):

HK Video, Penangwide - Don't have
Megamall, Penang - Don't have
Sunway Carnival - Don't have DVD shop
Bukit Jambul, Pg - Don't have
Desa Sri Hartamas (3 separate shops), KL - Don't have
Sungai Wang (multiple shops), KL - Don't have
SS2 dvd shop, KL - Don't have
Taman Danau Desa, KL - Don't have
Prangin Mall, Pg - 1 shop selling original, others don't have
ChangPing (常平), DongGuan (3 shops) - Don't have
One Stop Megamall, Pg - Don't have
City Square, JB - Don't have
Bras Basah, Sg - Don't have
Bugis, Sg - Don't have
Parkway Parade, Sg - Don't have
Orchard road (3 separate shops), Sg - Don't have (2 weeks ago he say still has -.-)

I have seen Episode 1 and Episode 2 box edition in some places but die also don't have Episode 3.

I will make this an open post until I found that pesky sunnava biatch. I swear I will chew the blardy box if I can get my hands on these 'ultra rare' item.

Fuck you J.R.R Tolkien for making my life miserable!


Note: Finally settle for an original box version at RM140 at Pacific Prai. Can finally close this chapter and mark the end of the bloody hunt. (3rd August 2008)

No comments: