Friday, June 20, 2008

The leprosy that was not meant to be

2 weeks ago me and Jeebs went KL for a vacation trip, joining us was Alvino, Grace and Jocy... it was a great trip (at least for me coz I manage to learn a lesson or 2 regarding gambling and manage to cover my holiday fees), btw the game played was Bacarrat and it is strictly a luck game.


The game was introduced by my colleague and he had offered some pretty good advice on the way of betting and based on the odds that I had so far (7 win and 1 lose), I would say either lady luck was on my side or that the technique works. However the 1 lose that I have is also the biggest amount of $$$ i lost in my life in 1 bet. Darn....
So having played, slept, gayed in KL for 3 days, me and Jeebs got into Malaysia's most luxurious bus trip (KL - Penang), onboard a NICE bus. With on board entertainment and NL doing announcement before departure, during toilet break and after arrival, plus snacks served, it was the best bus trip I have ever taken for my life in Malaysia, it was also the most expensive trip I have ever taken in my life RM56 from KL to Penang. Sick.

So the trip was nice, but a day later when I got back, Jeebs told me that he had infected with small bumps on the under side of the arm, at first I don't give a damn as I just thought he had infected with STD on the trip in KL, probably slept at Alvino's bed or sit in the same toilet bowl as Alvino's.... anyway at night the nightmare begins.... my elbow begins to itch, and upon investigation, small bumps have appeared around my right and left elbow, which looks reddish and cute. I ignored it and slept the night away....

... only to find out that the bumps have spread towards my wrist, the itch also had increased in magnitude and this goes on for the whole day at work, this had made me ponder what illness I might be having and the word leprosy came to mind after Jeebs mentioned it on MSN... Took an early leave from office and went straight to doctor at Peace Clinic. Doctor said its just an allergy reaction due to irritant (possibly food or skin contact, need skin biopsy to confirm). So applied the skin cream and taken the itch medicine, 1 week later the rash had gone away, leaving the mark of healing on its wake.

Not reall that bad but it is very kill joy / potong stim if people saw it.

No comments: