Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bloody mosquitoes

I'm not sure what is exactly happening in the world today but there is an apparent increase in the number of mosquitoes encounter at night, both in Halaman and BM. Normally I wouldn't give a shit as I am pretty generous when giving out blood for these suckers who only able to enjoy life in just barely over a week, but what really pisses me off is that they are so many that I am beginning to get awake from my beauty sleep and that will affect my work and mood.

The past week, I've been trying to source some device besides the useless mosquito repellent oil, and I'm trying to avoid using the pungent smell from the mosquito coil. Actually I'm thinking of a mosquito zapper but so far I haven't been able to source a good ones... The ones sold in JJ was not really of a good quality, sigh...

The only thing that I could do right now is wake up, sit still and wait for them to invade my airspace, then kill about 5 to 7 of them, had a few hours of peace time before the next wave of their comrades come avenging their dead brothers... Its getting so repetitive I swear this is god's way of pissing me off and forcing me to figure out an end game weapon.

Having said that, I still left the mosquito oil ON at night and pray at night that all those bastards will contact severe accute blood poisoning after sucking my blood... Yes, I am vulnerable to the attacks and I can do nothing about it except swearing.

No comments: