Friday, April 10, 2009

Lepak at JJ

Life is boring lately, didn't go much for shopping and lepak for the past few months, main reason being nobody to teman out, and of course due to the hectic work schedule, all free time will be used to stay at home to catch some winks... if the winks are not there, I will be busy checking out my car status or watching movie during my free time.

Lepak was never the agenda or on my mind... but last Saturday Neebs came back from Singapore and Juju somehow manage to puncture her tyre... luckily it made its way all the way to the car park of JJ and Neebs had the honor of changing the tyre... However it was Jeebs who are happy like a monkey in a zoo...


Tell me if he is suicidally happy? Never see people enjoying while people there sweating changing tyre... LOL.

No comments: