Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sky is clearing up...

April was a bad month for me, besides from the relationship breakdown for me, I am also faced with the possibility that my youngest sister might fail her exam (again) and force us to waste more un-necessary expenses while not doing anything productive. There is also the fact that everyday I come back to my home and see its deplorable state with insect carcass everywhere, my life can't get anymore depressing than this...

However the time of low and down is over, now the moment of rejuvenation has come. Hahaha. After being recharged with my great holiday trip down in KL, I have found the reason of my existence again (probably not that serious but more or less so). Each people can be satisfied mentally, materially, physically, whatever... and I have found my share already.

The month of May marks the 1st time in my life that I was able to save money, even with the expenditure of the trip (after working for 5 years, there is NO single cents of saving and this has been a very sad thing indeed), so this itself is an achievement, coupled with the fact that my sister had passed all her diploma paper and may currently work towards her advance diploma, things is starting to pick up improvement.

Total expenditure of the household was analyzed and started to pave forward for a sustainable lifestyle, can't believe it took me so long to get it done... Done as it may, but its not fixed, I think the next few years of my life will evolve around money and investment, better start read up those books I bought...

Last saturday me and my sister were able to clean up the house and re-arrange some of the furniture, now it looks perfectly clean... And did a small celebration for my youngest sister on her passing in exam! We did it on TAO Japanese buffet, although the bill is not cheap and not everyone really sapu the food, everyone is happy and that's all that matters. One may be poor financially but might not so in happiness. And this week I am happy. Hahahah.

So bring it on babeh, I know you tried to bring me down but I will not succumb so easily :P

No comments: