Thursday, March 12, 2009

Transplant: Intercooler decision mk2

OK, so maybe Silvia's intercooler is not that cool. Why not get a new custom intercooler with so much better cooling efficiency?
Bring it on !!!

Long and skinny, just like me.

Now that this is on the way, the damage will be double the original intercooler price, not something wise during this economy downturn period but what the heck, its better to buy something you want rather than compromising due to budget. I am the type that rather skip meals and beg just to get a bling bling that is nice, a bling bling that can put on the shelf even it doesn't bring in any revenue or income... yeah, pathetic mentality, I know...

On the personal life side, I just realized what is going on in my mind, and there had been so many thoughts that came through lately, priority is important when it comes to tackling problems in life, it also changes the way you view things... Therefore I believe everyone must always know what they want before they go out and tell people what they think... I already made some decision about my life, and the path that I choose ain't an easy 1... but then again who would want to take the boring and easy path? Like I told my friend HL, there are things in life that gave me energy that I never discover that I have, and this are the things that I will cherish and pursue, even if the path might not bring me to a happy ending.

OK, on a sidenote, I changed the layout of my blog to expand and utilize the real estate around the space, so that it doesn't waste the 21" monitor screen.... If you are using anything less, you should seriously consider updating yourself with technology :P

No comments: