Sunday, March 29, 2009

Earth Day 2009

Yesterday is Earth day, people and organization around the world band together to stop electricity usage for 1 hour and also hope to reduce emission, I think even my company is participating on this event. But what did I do? I did nothing during earth day.

Not only I did nothing, I wasted extra electricity because I forgot to switch off my apartment's light since Friday morning, and usually its not just 1 but 2 florescent light (master bed room and toilet)... and it has been switched on for 72 hours as of now for no reason (source: Jeebs). There goes my record of maintaining a monthly TNB bill of < RM20.

And did I help on emission? Guess not, the ongoing process of converting 4E into my G100 would definitely double the emission pollution due to the forced induction nature of the engine.

Technically 2009 I did the opposite of what others are hyped up so much for. I really just hope the earth died and let everything restart, we had screwed up the system soo much that a breakthrough is required. Awareness doesn't work if you are halfway killing a dog, and you spend 1 hour applying Dettol and stitches to him, but after that goes back to killing it again...

No comments: