Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Moment of self doubt and weakness

Sometimes human can be such a slave to comfort, few days ago, I encountered a status quo change in my lifestyle, and somehow I realize how significantly it could screw up the way I think, the way I sleep, the way I talk... I admit I am weak, but I didn't know how easily I could collapse, I used to think that I am indestructible. But then again I didn't, I always like to imagine myself as a pathetic creature and extrapolate the situation until the point of no return. I believe one day I will achieve my status of total failure, and why would someone wanted to be a failure? Because they say once someone reach the point of no redemption, that's when the person will grow wings and become an angel (or demon, I don't care, as long as it got transcended)

But one thing for sure that made my life sucks that day, never in my life that my favourite McD double cheeseburger tasted that bad and so hard to swallow :P For what's worth, I learnt that work and personal life should never be mixed, for a person that is being judged at work, is never subjected to the same judgement at life...

On a side topic, my perception had reduced significantly yesterday when I mistaken my cousin Ah Bee as my other cousin Ah Teik... I wonder why I could made that mistake, I hope its not my eyesight or memory that is failing me, for I am too young to experience alzheimer.. No, there are alot of things that I haven't experience, don't let me starts forgetting now. Then again, not that I am praying to god to hear me out, not that he/she cares anyway.

Regardless, the world will still evolve with or without me, today the Dow Jones is still below 6900 points, politician still bickering about Ipoh and my company still trying to ship parts per schedule. I hate being insignificant and with insignificant finance capability...

No comments: