Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Post mortem

Looks like my head and stomach had been hit by a tornado, and the aftermath is full of craps and corpses around... Rewind back to last Thursday, I remembered I had an action packed day when I was cross country attending meeting on Penang office and then rushed to Kulim to conduct training for the people there, and top it up I had a heaty nasi kandar as lunch and with very minimal water drinking habit... I was down with fever the very same night.

Normally fever is a small matter which could be easily brushed off within one or two day of blanket sauna practice... however the scare of my life came when I realize that all that I ate and drink are being exited from my ass. Imagine your morning diet all came out and say hi from your ass in the afternoon, with your urine tract staying dry... having seen 4 seasons of Dr. House series, I know fully well that your body can sometimes play trick on you and make you seriously doubt the existence of a godly being.... Anyway, the feeling at that time was seriously mind boggling as your body had started to divert all the fluid waste into your rectum instead of your kidney, its kinda like your body had mistaken the food tract and urinary tract and enacted convergence lane into the wrong lane....

Fast forwarding 2 days later, everything is solved after I went to see doctor in the middle of the Sunday night (2 am), and after downing for what it may seem like a wide selection of cancer patient medicine, everything started to get reset in Sunday morning. I just drank my favourite Coca Cola at the time of this blog :)

The only bad moment for this sickness is that I shit my pants and had some awkward cleaning moment in the washroom myself, other than that, it came out pretty well

The smell of freedom is really priceless, while the smell of shit is nostalgic to say the least... the smell and color made me think of baby poop, healthy and yellow *Ewww*
Note: No more nasi kandar marathon next time!

No comments: