Friday, December 12, 2008

Sick again

This is really sucks, after approximately 6 months of clean sheet, I manage to get myself sick again, so here am, sweating and head dizzy and typing this post from my bed. The sickness itself is not serious, just a little bit of fever and no energy for the whole body... fortunate enough there are no joint pain.
Having said that, today I found out that the company is unmerciful when it comes to employee getting sick. First of all, I took effort to attend night teleconference, and push my ass all the way to Kulim to prepare the training for 2nd half, but the company will expect more from you, short of exhausting your energy.

If I can't get better by tomorrow, I guess need to descend to Defcon 2 already (see doctor), and the funny thing is that I don't even know who is the panel clinic here in BM... yeah, I don't expect to fall sick in BM mah.. here got parents, suppose they can take care of you right?
Anyway, the reason I think I got sick this time is because of heaty... earlier my body had try to send an early warning (by accidently biten my lips and caused ulcer) but I choose to ignore it, coupled with the food I taken before getting sick (nasi kandar, nasi lemak...), and that particular day I was driving around looking for 4E halfcut (yes, I went hunting on weekdays). All these add up to the toll :(

Nevertheless, I should prevail! Now I'm dreading next week of work... so many stuff to do and yet so little time.

No comments: