Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Now that I'm back for a while...

Life ain't really change much at this part of the world, work still alot and hectic... and if I were to tell my ex boss on my current working situation, she would laugh her ass off and say "told you so" right in my face before proceeding to give me wisdom advise :) But life doesn't end here, and this would probably work out in my favour as they say "you only learn through hardship and mistakes"....


Yeah, speaking of mistakes, so far I am doing pretty well on avoiding mistakes (as for those who knew me, I am prone to mistakes when I am under workload), being in my field of work, ESPECIALLY in this industry, mistakes are what that will end you up in jail, so double and triple checking is the way to go right now.... having said that, I have some really good luck after joining this company... Probably 1 hand is not enough to count em all, they started with:
  1. I lost my bloody wallet in Singapore airport terminal after my Singapore training, BUT THE BLOODY SIA PERSONNEL FOUND IT AND WAS RETURNED THE VERY NEXT DAY WITH EVERYTHING INTACT!
  2. They run out of economy seat on my flight to US AND THEY UPGRADED ME INTO BUSINESS CLASS!
  3. Despite being an Asian prick (I admit), I STILL MANAGE TO MET TONS OF WONDERFUL AMERICANS WHO SHOWED ME THEIR CULTURE AND LIFE (probably not even 20% of it, but anything more would be cultural assimilation to me)
  4. Getting caught for speeding in US under ridiculously high speed BUT MY FRIENDS POUR IN THE SUPPORT FOR THE TICKET DISMISSAL FEES!
  5. I lost my stupid Nikon S6 camera after the shooting range game in Phoenix, BUT THE COUNTER GUY SAW IT AND RUN AFTER ME AT THE CARPARK BEFORE I LEAVE TO RETURN IT TO ME!
  6. Economy crisis is coming and I MANAGE TO GATHER ENOUGH DOUGH TO ACHIEVE MY TARGETED HOUSING LOAN GOAL AND EXTRA FOR ENGINE CONVERSION!

Besides that, I have a few personal achievement that's worth mentioning:

  1. I managed to experienced one of the world's most exciting theme park under RM150!
  2. Fired my first semi-automatic rifle in my life!
  3. Drove an American muscle car! (not really a muscle but anything above 200hp would do)
  4. Cured my childhood lesion on my leg naturally!
  5. Bought 3 years of Chinese new year clothes at the fraction of what it is in Malaysia

There are more insignficant luck and achievement which I think its not worth blogging, so I'll let them pass. One thing I know even for an athiest is that life is really can be short, live life and enjoy an affordable lifestyle to prevent regret after you goto hell.... and no, I do not condone criminal activities.

No comments: