Thursday, September 14, 2006

HOUSE correlation

Been watching this drama series, now at season 2. The actors and actresses are pretty good, solid series every episode and definitely not bored, maybe its the nature of the story that got me intrigued and hooked. Recommended for those who likes to watch CSI, CSI:Miami, CSI:NY and TVB's Healing Hands (妙手人心)

Now what interest me is this guy....
Subject : Dr. Gregory House
Ethnicity : White / Caucasian
Occupation : Head, Department of Diagnostic Medicine
Company : Plainsboro Teaching Hospital, Princeton
Qualification : Double Specialty of Nephrology and Infectious Disease
Famous quotes : Everybody lies

This attitude resemble close to my friend which I will call him J. Why? Both are equally sarcastic in nature! The way my friend answer questions can be very irritating too. Though I am not comparing a great actor with a lousy commoner, but I think that with both elements added together, you are TWICE more susceptible to get cardiac arrest, artery distress, and syphilis.
Technically there are few more who ranked somehow below in terms of sarcasism like A, N and D but none can goes as far as J.
Some of the all-time hits from J are like :

Question : how can skinny people get AIDS for example?
J: too skinny, the virus just penetrates the skin into your body

Question: eat?
J: boeng
Question: serious ?
J: no, fake
Question: shit lohhh
J: sheett lohhh

Question: eh, 2day wan 2 go XXX?
J: Cann
Question: i say want or not, not can or not
J: scared you like yesterday suddenly need to go BM lah or something
Question: i go BM yesterday because i need 2 do some banking stuff lah
J: i recall we have a tesco appointment
J: but noooo, some sohai need to do banking MA
Question: tonite lah
J: TMA

The series HOUSE just made me believe that such people exist...Amazing how can someone be friend with J for so long... Yeah I know, it's the same charm Dr. House has that bonds us together. Bwahaha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know Keebs, J is pretty kinda nice person. Dr House has a lot of knowledge and very witty, but he lacks PR. J is well balanced... I think its not good to compare friends with a drama character. After all they are fictional and are created... screw Dr House,he's a bad influence to society and growing teenagers... yeah and the producer too.. heheh.. I wish

Alvino said...

I love J
J is the best!
Down with K!

Anonymous said...

Well K has his own personality and quality that i like. Nobod' is perfect. I admit, sometimes friends finds it hard to relate with me. Especially a few years back... I'm changing...