Wednesday, September 20, 2006

PS2 : GT4 disaster !

Before I proceed now, let me vent a little bit of negative chi ...

"Gawd Damn Sunnava Biatch Stupid Little Ignorant Bastard !!!"


3 months of hard playing on my PS2 - Grand Turismo 4 game, 3 months of hard digging for my civics, skyline, MR-2, RX-7 and some other non favourite totalling up to 20 cars fully modded, with 100% victory run, completed all licence, finished all beginner race mode, serviced all cars in garage, changed all bling bling and wings, unlocked all beginner mode landscape and map, awarded all rewardable hidden cars for beginner mode...

…..and all you need is a guy who came into your house and ruin your score line into 98.2% in just a few minutes -.- !

I was initially blank when I first saw this screen, then it hit me, it's gone…. Gone as in bye bye love. No more 100%, 3 months effort gone.

Why? How can one do this? Well basically my GT4 is running on autosave and everytime even if you quit the race, you consider lose. He claim he don't know about it, yeah I'm pretty sure he would like the phrase 'Ignorant is Bliss' to on his side, but I would say the hell with it coz 'IGNORANT IS A BLOODY BASTARD WHO TOUCHES PEOPLE'S PS2' !!! If so like to touch people's property, go touch my toilet bowl or my window lah, you can even go ahead and touch my neighbour's kid for all I care, fucking idiot.

Why must people touch my PS2?Is it because it's nice? No because it's just a normal SCPH-50K series.Is it because my memory card is nice? No it's just 2 normal slice of original 8MB card.
Is it because my controller is fun? No, the vibrator is the same as the original type.
I am telling you people out there, please respect other people's property, especially people's hard earned save games, coz it takes a lot of effort to build this type of achievement, and playing one or two games like that ruin people's prospect in life.

So now here I am, contemplating whether I should continue my journey on GT4 or should I start play another RPG to loosen my tension. Nevermind, at least I owned a Skyline before mah, fully tuned ok. Hmph!!


Sometimes small things pleases me, sometimes small thing pisses me, I'm a man of small things coz I micro-manages.

But I'm damn sure that guy is last on my birthday invitation list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There goes the pyroplastic volcanic explosion... pity that sucker who ruined Keebs day...