Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Blur colleague (Porda)

Everyone that knows me knew that I have a very big tolerance to everything in life, I can tolerate if someone accidently spill coffee at me, I can tolerate if someone mistaken me for someone and beat me up, I can tolerate if you jump queue and drive in front of my car. But I cannot tolerate people that push his/her job to me and somemore demand me a deadline!

Have this colleague who asked me to help him snap a picture of a unit yesterday, so fine....snap picture only ma, what so hard about it, somemore he don't have camera, so I say ok, out of good grace, I will help you take picture and send it to you.

Then he ask since you're at it, can you take the picture, identify the area of defect and then put into Excel spreadsheet and then send to me, wah! Now want me to help him DO his job d, I say "Nope, you do, this is your task, not mine, you can identify your defect yourself", then he argue say since I already open up the package, I can do it lah, I smarter lah, can see defect better lah, all kinds of bullshit (normally I would think it's compliment)... chinese he say "顺便" (Shun bien), shun bien my ass lah, can he pump petrol time "shun bien" pump my car? Can he buy milk powder for me coz he "shun bien" buy for his kids?
CRAP lah these people....

and if it's not enough, he have the AUDACITY to say "Can send me before lunch right?"
CCB, that time already 12:00pm -.-"

OK fine. You know what? I ain't gonna send. I told him "I'll do when I'm free...." (which basically means fuck off and die, but I doubt he catch my drift coz he's a bit blur)
Now I'm free, but I won't do it yet, why? Coz these people pisses me off.
I plan to give him end of this week for things that could be done in 10 minutes.

Retards that I know in my life....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont ever try to mess with wrong person, usually is women.

or you will die unknown.

Anonymous said...

i wonder who anonymous is...hm...
btw, ur colleague deserved it
mutha fuqka ask people to do their shit... when get credit he get lar?
kan nin neh this kind of ppl

Anonymous said...

Hahah... sounds very familiar to me...
If i were you I'd reply 'If you want me to do all those, then take the stewpit picture yaself, you can't even help yourself by using your hand to take food and shove it into ya mouth, then die hungry muthaf@rk#r'.... buahhahahah