Thursday, November 16, 2006

Stone age colleague

Cannot tahan lah today, so must blog this down first before I break down and laugh. Talked about a colleague of mine – Porda, the other day regarding the job load allocation technique which pisses me off, and today he made my day again. Time is morning, I’m still experiencing my morning blue and systematically addressing my job work and suddenly he popped out behind my back and ask the one million dollar question

"Eh, you all always play those chatting program.... How you all chat 1 har? My computer doesn't seem to have"

Fooh… I went speechless for like 2 seconds. Then I tell him politely “You download it from the internet”. He ask me how, so because today I’m a very good guy, so I teach him how to use google and what to search for…

Then another one million dollar question

"I want to use our company email to register for MSN should be ok right? They should be able to register all types of email one right?"


Again, speechless for another 2 seconds before courtesy and politeness told me I should answer him again. I say “No lah, you need to have hotmail or yahoo mail to register 1…

The final one million dollar question

"I don't have hotmail or yahoo mail wor, how?"

Nia ma pom pom eh, want me to teach him how to sign up for hotmail and yahoo or not ?! KNN, bugger already 35+ years old d somemore don’t know all these crap! How can these ppl survive I really don’t know, even my technicians and operators also know how to use MSN and yahoo to chat with me, this is a fricking SENIOR engineer. I ought to take over his place, in fact, I think I will just do that, since I kinda like his job. I understand there is a lot of pathetic people in this world, but up to this point is really world record type already.

Nuff said I have enough dosage for today so I will be avoiding him for like 2 hours, these days I have seen kids with serious attitude problem coz they play too much cyber games, but this is like the other side of extreme point.... culture shock to me man. I found the one and only guy in my company who doesn’t know how to use a chatting program. It’s rare but it happens

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can register MSN using other email address also. Not confined to hotmail or yahoo.

Not so million dollar after all.

Anonymous said...

Agree with anonymous!
For a 35 years old, that's an age gap laa...so it's normal if "Porda" dunno all those stuffs!
Anyway, for me, I won't write this on my blog laa...

TiBuN said...

I don't bother to explain in detail of what exact email address can use, but the fact is asking whether company email can use or not is already extreme d for me.

And IMHO 35 years old is not really that much gap la, he sound to me like he never know what is mIRC, ICQ and cyber sex... that kind of people.