Sunday, October 22, 2006

Intelligence Quotient

Alvino did an online IQ test and I follow suit, surprisingly I was found to have higher IQ scores than him, haha, now this really made my day, after what happened at paintball session...

Anyway, based on the IQ test analysis, I should be able to excel in my career as : Physicists, Chess player, City planner, Astronomer, Physicists, Mathematician, Researcher.
So I guess Engineer falls around that category.


What's interesting is that the analysis also say that most of my skills are good : eg. my mathematical, visual-spatial, and my logical is keat, except for my linguistic skills!
Cham loh, linguistic skill not good, 70% - 80% only, cilaka punya test.


That might explains why I always have communication problem with nearly everyone I know. It's ok lah but I guess, coz not everyone is perfect, and for someone with IQ result of 131, it's like son of Einstein or Stephen Hawkins already.

My talent based on the analysis really keat :

Can give practical application to abstract thought
Can predict patterns
Are resourceful & practical
Envision the "big picture"

Guess I am really the chosen ones. *Sigh* With great ability comes great responsibility, you can quote me on that. Alvino, you're lucky your IQ is not that high, else you'll feel the pressure also.

You can try take the test and see how far you're behind from the chosen ones, link here.

No comments: