Sunday, October 22, 2006

Paintball @ Komplex belia Sukan at Batu Uban

Event : Paintball (Speed ball)
Date : October 21st 2006
Time : 9am

Jeebs and his colleagues wanted to have a paintball fun after 1 year of retirement, so I went along coz no other kaki, went and invite Neebs coz he used to be in paintball gang, but then hor he declined my invitation, say this say that, then when Jeebs re-invite him again for the game, he accept straight away. So there you go, 1 additional point for the friendship score.

Waited some time for Jeebs's friend to arrive, apparently they kinda lost around in the area :P Both have a very cool pose while waiting...

So the game started with 6 on each team, with jeebs, neebs, 3 other strangers and myself. The ultimate score I have is 1 kill, 4 death in 6 games :( Can get purple heart medal.
Cilaka Jeebs got Medal of honour coz didn't die in most of the match, and got the most kills. Drats.
Neebs also got quite alot of kills and did some stunt also, my balls shrink when he ask me to go to the MIDDLE of the battlefield and cover and flank the opposition, I ended up staying near the hut hoping for airstrike to arrive.

Most of the matches went without much pressure, mainly the opposition were consisted mainly of newbies, and they don't shoot alot, we also do much of the advancing, taking more than half of the battlefield in most game, hence more coverage. The main idea in paintball is always like this, cover more ground, grab more initiative... although I didn't have high kill, but I am always assigned to take the longest route and captured the furthest point, so I guess I helped the team in a way :P

So there you goes, only 1 battle scar (blue black), quite small if you ask me, and 2 frickin headshots! Pundeks.


The game lost most of its fun coz an expert decided to join the team, that significantly reduced the fun factor as the game lasted quite fast. If there's any future game, remind me not to involve any expert, they really doesn't make the money worth.

Anyway, our team won nearly 5 games out of 7, not bad for a bunch of idiots who played CS for hours last time.

My outfit with the head scarf looks more cool though.

Anyway, I think airsoft is more fun, more runnings, more cover... miss those days, wonder where the hell are those Penang airsofters.

No comments: