Thursday, October 12, 2006

Emotion Quotient

Everyone have a certain amount of Emotion Quotient (EQ) or Emotion Intelligence. It is rated in number form just like IQ. Lately I found that my EQ is seriously deteriorating, probably the way I act which didn't give a crap about anything & anyone anymore, or maybe I thought that I am the transcended being and I don't need to know additional info in order to live my life.... There's no more curiosity which killed the cat, it's more like ignorance is bliss, then this is like spanking myself back in the ass cause few weeks ago I blogged about someone who ruined my PS2 GT4 score

One thing funny about EQ is that it's subjective and variable. Today your EQ might be 140 (for example) and tomorrow it can be dead 60. Unlike IQ, which give you a set of questionaires and you answer based on what your mind thinks, EQ can be good today and shit tomorrow because human emotion changes faster than your brain cell shutting down.

So technically some of the crap thing that occured to me lately were :
  • I keep reason with J consistently, acting dramatic and argue for the sake of arguing.
  • Sending a very long email to my good friend in KL asking about a stupid car modification which ended up he screw me for being stupid in a very long email also.
  • N call and scold me upside down for planning a last minute Raya holiday trip. Yes I admit being passive but I did not deserve to be scolded for planning a trip right?
  • And many more stupid incident that shouldn't happen in the first place.

Maybe my antenna is damaged, hence the communication got breakdown. Maybe I need ASTRO...

Nevertheless, I am proud to say that my EQ is still one of the best around in town. The type that even prime minister scold bad words in front of my face I can still smile and say thank you. The type that even a dog runs across the road while I'm street racing and manage to keep happy with it, yup, that kind.

Looking forward for days to come (while go and buy myself an EQ book, looks like Neebs punya Introduction to EQ sux).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was feeling sympathetic towards you on your second paragraph... but after you said you have the best EQ... this quote came in mind "Self praise is no praise!" Nuff said, you got low EQ mate... hahaha joke! You're ok. But your EQ is definitely higher than mine...